Cooper took a snowboarding lesson at Gustock this week...He's one cool kid!
"Magic Carpet, here I come!"
"Magic Carpet, here I come!"
"Phew, we both made it."
Look at that stance, is he serious or what??
Look at that stance, is he serious or what??
"Whoops!"
He claims to have fallen 'only twice' within the hour lesson...
I guess that's the story we're sticking to!
I guess that's the story we're sticking to!
"I learned how to turn!" he exclaimed proudly. By the end he had the hang of it.
"And up we go again!"
He never did get to show his instructor, James, the tricks he knows
(you know, the ones he can do on the Wii), but he had a great day and a really quiet ride home!
"And up we go again!"
(you know, the ones he can do on the Wii), but he had a great day and a really quiet ride home!
No comments:
Post a Comment